Second, all of you that insulted [censored] should apologize to him. Nobody deserves to be talked to that way.

Ahh, more fun with taking the high ground today. Sorry, but I couldn't disagree with you more. If some one wants to act like a piece of shit, then they deserve to be treated like one.

Lemme give you some background as to why I'm so pissed off, and why I'm probably getting arrested when I go into work tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to type this out clearly.

Let's look at the avitar for a minute. Now who here suspected I had any middle eastern background from looking at that picture? Probably one maybe two people.

How many times a day to you think I hear something like raghead, sandnigger, or camel jockey said in my presence in an average day of dealing with the public, under the assumption that it's OK to say that in front of me because I'm obviously white, right?

Today I got to hear it from a representative of a corportaion who does business with my company. And myself and four other people who all stood there quietly for a few minutes, some of whom had that embarrased nervous look on here face where I continued the typical breathe deep and stare blankly reaction. Said [censored] then proceeds to make suggestions about a co-worker of mine who is an afghani, that I also happen to be very fond, of being a terrorist and an expert on bombing things. I really didn't even notice I'd punched him till he was already on the floor. Amazing how easy it is to knock someone over when they're not expecting to be hit. Was it wrong? Probably. Did it feel good? Hell yeah. Would I do it again? Most likely.

How often do you have to put up with that kind of [censored] in a day?

As for people with the who "all the american killed on september 11th" who seem so connected and personally attacked by something they were no where near or knew what it was like to live with every [censored] day, who seem to think we should go turn an entire region of the planet into green glass, I just plain don't get it.

Do you know where all your friends and relatives were that day?
How many funerals did you go to for your former co-workers?

I just don't comprehend the kill em all let god sort em out idea from people who didn't have to wake up smelling it every morning for weeks, looking over and seening something that's been out the window on the right your entire life not there any more. You weren't there sitting outside in my back yard watching it crumble waiting for the phone to ring to hear if someone's OK. Or even worse, the poor arab bastard trying to drive home that afternoon with a terrified look on his face and a small american flag wedged into his drivers window as if to say "please don't kill me, I like it here".

This is why I have issues with Paul, and others like him who think this is such a good thing (debatable) and it's great that we're over there, but won't put their money where their mouth is and enlist. Then their family can get the fun phone calls from someone who very well may be in a wooden box the next time they see them. But it's so much easier to sit on your ass and talk about how wonderful it is that "we went over to get em" from the comfort of your own sofa.

I hope I made some sense. I need my sleep. Tomorrow is gonna be loads of fun.

"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." -Susan B Anthony