The problem I have is not just with the insults themselves, it's the fact that you can't see any gray areas that most other people (and not just liberals) see. I'll point out just a few from this one post:

The fact of the matter is the terrorists are hairy, yellow-skinned, allah-praising, barbarians with towels on their heads.
All of the terrorists? What about the terrorists in Northern Ireland? How about Columbia? Or maybe The Philippines? Oh wait, how about Spain? Or how about this group of terrorists who just happen to operate in our very own country?

Your narrow view of the world on television only shows you the terrorism stories that are sexy in response to the September 11th tragedies -- terrorism happens all over the world, it just so happens that the "ragheads" attacked your country and mine.

Secondly, it's not like being an Arab or Muslim makes you a terrorist. Your black-and-white view says that if your skin is brown, you've got a beard and a turban, you're absolutely 100% a terrorist. Are way too many Arabs terrorists? Yes, way too many of them are. But to paint everyone with the same brush is doing what the terrorists do to us. They see all Americans as evil, manipulative, imperialists that just want to take their oil. Are some of us that way? Sure. Are we all? No. IT WORKS BOTH WAYS.
I want to see all the jihading ragheads die
Take out the raghead reference and I couldn't agree with you more. I am all in favor of immediate death to anyone who sees attacking America as a way to be a martyr and do their religon proud. I'd push the button for the electric chair for anyone who assisted in the Sept 11th hijackings, or organized any kind of terrorism against America or our allies. I think you and I can agree on that, right? Where you and I differ is that you see an Arab as a "jihading raghead" and I see an Arab as an Arab. I see way too many Arabs involved in terrorism, but I don't assume they're all the same. You do. THAT is the fundamental problem I have with your tirades.

but 95% of the time it's in response to someone else's insults
Comlpete and utter horseshit and you know it. This all started with sandniggers. A vast majority of the other similar flame wars start with you. You're NOT always the first guy who says something controversial, but you are almost ALWAYS the one who takes it from being about the issue to being about the other person, or you bring in the same kind of ethnic slurs, or belittle someone else for being a liberal.

My poll was satire, a comparison to the other thread which has all the Democratic nominees. Since GWB has no opposition, I decided to make the Simpsons reference (my original idea was just to have one option being GWB.) Maybe there's a little bit of it that was attacking your guy, but you had to respond to that with sandniggers. Can't you like gradually work your way up to that?

I know you seem to feel like you're in the minority, but remember that political leaning quiz a bunch of us took a while back? Remember how many people were on the RIGHT? The funny thing is I don't see other conservatives rushing in to be with you on these topics. Probably because they realize there are gray areas. They don't see all Arabs as terrorists. They don't see all democrats as pinko liberal faggots, either. I can totally respect someone who disagrees with me, but I can't respect someone who not only disagrees but refuses to acknowledge any opinion but their own.

If you don't like demeaning terms such as raghead to be used, even if it's not directed to an individual, it doesn't help your case by calling southerners rednecks or by telling someone to go [censored] themselves.
I don't think that stuff was called for either, but it's a perfect example of what happens. You fire the first shot, and everyone else is so angry they fire back. If you didn't take the first shot all the time, nobody would be calling you a redneck.

Finally, I for one accept your apology, it shows a lot of class. I hope you really mean it and can work on keeping the insults out of your arguments. I think you've contributed some interesting opinions around here, I just really wish they weren't drowned out by the severe negativity and disdain towards anyone who's not exactly like you.