Side note: In the past, his prior user name was banned because of a PHP exploit attempt on the BBS code, not because of his language or views.

Nah, you're thinking of someone else. I was banned for "empegbot", remember? I do recall you mentioning once that only two people have ever been banned here -- me and the php guy.

As for all the allegations of name-calling, racism, etc.... Why don't you scroll up and see who started the personal name calling? I guess it's okay for ninti or anyone else to make a blanket statement about people from the south because it's a politically correct insult. But as soon as someone mentions anything about anyone who's not a straight white male, all the libs start getting their panties in a wad. The fact of the matter is the terrorists are hairy, yellow-skinned, allah-praising, barbarians with towels on their heads. That is a fact. I don't give a shit if it doesn't fit in with the politically correct liberal world view of the evil republican christians. I want to see all the jihading ragheads die. That is also a fact. If you don't like it, then that's okay with me. I don't particularly like the fact that ninti smokes poles, but it doesn't bother me either. I'm not going to call for him to be banned for his words or opinion. But it seems like some people think it's perfectly okay to make derogatory statements about rednecks or people from a certain region of the world such as the southern United States, but as soon as someone calls a Saudi a ragheaded sandnigger terrorist or call a heterophobe a fag, it's suddenly unbearably offensive. Yet they don't receive the "troll" title as well. Yes, I do occasionally enjoy personal name-calling, but 95% of the time it's in response to someone else's insults. If you don't like demeaning terms such as raghead to be used, even if it's not directed to an individual, it doesn't help your case by calling southerners rednecks or by telling someone to go fuck themselves. Don't get me wrong -- this doesn't bother me, but if you want to call names, don't expect other people not to.

I think customsex was right. Some insults are politically correct and therefore are deemed okay. You can insult the racist, ignorant redneck all you want. It's cool. But God forbid you insult any of the privledged people guarded under the PC umbrella like fags and arabs. Call me a stupid southerner all you want, but don't in the same breath call me a troll. I'm not the only troll here!