To wfaulk, ricin, and anyone else: I'm willing to fly with you to Amersfoort. Currently, I'm planning to go alone. It would be lonely, but would bring a great sense of freedom. However, I love to meet new people (especially when they have empegs!) so flying over with people from the BBS would be fun too.

I'm flying out of some NY/NJ airport but have not booked my flight yet. Anyone, PM me if you are interested in flying over.

And maybe more: I don't know how the hotel situation will work out in Amersfoort, but I know I'll need a room in Amsterdam for a while. Honestly, I'm a tad scared of Amsterdam from what I've heard for so many years. It might be nice to have someone to at least walk around with.

Mitigating factors: You can travel with me if you don't mind my bad grammar and spelling (Bitt, haha), don't mind (or have a nice way to stop) my immature pondering and reassurance about fear of airplane take off and landing, aren't too stubborn and are able to go with the flow, and maybe some other stuff that I can't think of now.