How did you guys find out about this Apple release? Was it announced in advance that there would be a release today?

I ask because not only do I need to keep up with the news, but I'm still getting hounded by someone I recommended an iPod mini to a few months before the nano came out. They expected me to know it was coming, and, oddly, it seems that many people did know the announcement event date.

Guess I need to get the engadget RSS, eh? Curses, then I'll get sucked into reading about all the goodies.....

P.S: I always knew that simplicity would come into fashion on the 21st century. Here it is gracefully ushered in on the perl white wings of Apple. Maybe it's time for empeg to make a comeback.

P.P.S: The new iMac might be nice if it interfaced with (and programmed) Tivo and other recorders. And honestly, a 20" iMac would beat the pants off the two TVs in my house: a free 20" from the early 90's and a broken 13". No matter, I don't use them anyway. 21" CRT does all the work.

Edited by FireFox31 (12/10/2005 22:26)