Quote:
Interesting, I didn't know that you could get the whole season for $35. That's getting there in price for me.
I'd say stick with the DVD set. It's just under 40 and is very much worth it. With the DVD you get the extra disc, which we found very interesting and fun to watch. Usually I ignore the extra features, but I was interested in hearing the makers talk about the series and found a lot of the extras interesting. But beyond that, it's simply nice to have the set. Unlike some DVD sets that I sell as soon as I'm done, this one will probably get repeat viewings. I didn't think so at first, but I took the set over to my sister's to introduce her to the show. I figured I'd start the pilot and watch a little with her, just to get her hooked, and found myself watching the whole first disc and then being dissapointed that I had to leave the set behind. It's the mark of a really good show that can get me interested in a second run so quickly after having seen it the first time around.