Quote:
The fact that they go so out of their way to bash PCs without being subtle is the complaint.

They are also bashing one of their largest software supporters (Adobe) with those ads. When they say a Mac is better at "life stuff" like webpages and photos, it can be taken that Photoshop and Dreamweaver on the PC is useless. Of course, this isn't the case at all.

As stupid as admitting a PC is better at making a spreadsheet is, saying a Mac is better at "life stuff" is absurd. Every webpage I see hosted by .Mac is a total piece of ugly, outdated garbage. If this is supposed to show the outside world what a Mac can do with a webpage, it's not very impressive. In fact, it's despicable they would make you pay for such a thing.

Now, I have no problems with OSX existing. Claiming that running it makes you somehow better than Windows users is nuts. I have some experience using OS 9 and previous. These operating systems were total trash with no redeeming value what-so-ever. They were slow, unstable, and you had to hunt for compatible hardware. OSX is a big leap from those, but it's not the second coming of Christ. I use Windows most often in my daily routine (Linux a distant 2nd), but I don't go around shoving it in people's faces like some sort of religious experience.

Enough already! We get it, you hate Windows!