Quote:
I would assume the two-finger right click thing is something the driver handles and not something the hardware interprets? If so, what's the chances of that working while running Windows?

None. That stuff does not work in Windows unless you are running it virtualised in Parallels Workstation. If you reboot, the two-finger-click, iSight, remote and probably some other stuff doesn't work. In a few months or so I'd expect hacked/official drivers for everything. Then again if you plan on running Windows most of the time, I wouldn't buy a Macbook until this happens, of course.

Quote:
The fan cycling on and off is totally unacceptable and would drive me insane (I got rid of a Vaio R505 for the same reason). A Macbook can't even be considered until that's fixed. I will continue to endure with my beautiful, Samsung-designed, X200 that has giving me nothing but perfectly silent service for the past 3+ years.

Yeah, it is a real problem and they had better fix it soon. Even with the fan running constantly it is hardly what you call loud, but the mooing sound of it starting up when it is cycling is distracting. The X200 is cool, but you have to look at the difference between your ~800MHz PIII-M (I'm guessing) and 1.83-2.0GHz Core Duo badboy. The Macbook is proper fast so there is more heat to deal with.