Getting the Self Serve account thing figured out by my ISP will be something I do at some point, but I don't know how close to real-time its numbers are. I've also seen it in use before, prior to changing plans with them and thus moving to a different account. It only showed a single number. No details for monthly/weekly/daily which I'd really like to see.

With regards to the Router/AP... Yes, I want N, but I also want G, which the new Time Machine handles concurrently on two radios. I could, I suppose run the WRT54GL as a G AP through another N router or run an N AP connected to the WRT. The latter would lose the GigE routing capability I get with the Time Machine though. And the former means I couldn't run Tomato for QoS since it doesn't support any N routers.

The only reason I'd put a Tomato-running WRT54GL in front of the Airport is because I already have one. Otherwise I'd pick up that Hawking HBB1 dedicated-QoS box and use that instead.

I'd only use the WRT54GL for QoS (and perhaps the VOIP box as Mark suggested). I'd be turning off the wireless radio. I just need to confirm whether or not it will properly do QoS with something on its DMZ.