Nothing too shocking regarding the iPhone 4. Most of Apple's thunder was taken by the leaks not that its a massive number of changes. Still, nice phone and the thin aspect is quite nice.

What Cris said about video calls. I tried video calls when I first got a 3G phone with video call capability. Picture quality was pretty bad but that wasn't what put me off. I don't really need or want to see the other person and the same for them regarding me.

Everybody I know with a phone that is capable of video calls just uses it once where they call somebody go wow video call! wave a few times and then never again.

That said, I do know a few people who do the whole webcam thing with Skype so maybe there is a market for this particular feature. The current limitation of only iPhone to iPhone and no integration with iChat is a bit strange though but that'll eventually change.

What is a little puzzling is the usage of the metal band as the antenna. Does it have some sort of tough but transparent insulating layer on it? I wouldn't want to be grasping the actual antenna with my hand and putting it up against my head.

The added gyro is a sign that Apple are taking the idea of the iPhone (and next iPod I assume) as a gaming platform seriously.