The empeg is already a solid unit, but there's just a few things that I would like to see added to it. They would require a new player MK3 or whatever, and most people might consider it overkill, but hey it's just my opinion and it would really make me happy to see some of them.
One would be for 3 preouts, non fading sub, front, rear. And also higher voltage outputs on these. This could maybe be an audiophile version of the player that's more expensive but for the people that want it....Could this be solved by hooking the empeg up to an equalizer with 3 hivoltage preouts, or would front/rear be limited to the fact they're on one output from the empeg?
Also I would wonder if it would be possible to have video out and support divx movies. If u think people are impressed that you have ur music collection in your dash, imagine your video collection too. There are many portable mp3/cd players that have video out and support vcd and svcd, so I wouldn't think it would be too hard to support divx. Just another feature to make this unit have EVERYTHING. Also I think with the prices and sizes of hard drives it would be feasible, you could have a dual 30gb player, with one HD dedicated to music, I think 30gb should be more than enough, and then with the other 30Gb I would think you could fit over 20 good quality movies. And buy the time this would be implemented who knows what size the average HD will be. On a side note though, any dvd player can be used with the empeg, right?
Lastly would be features that are already planned that I'd love to see which would be voice recognition and navigation, talk about an all in one, in dash unit.

Sorry for the long post, and hope to see how many people think any of my ideas are good and how many are just awful, hahaha.
Thanks,
Shayne