Ok, let me try to get out of this without getting my head ripped off :) I never said the outputs were bad now, and I don't have an empeg yet, so this is not from personal experience. I'm sure I would be happy with the outputs since I am not very picky anyways. I just always like to buy the best though(to an extent of course) and with what the empeg provides at the moment I would still need to spend another 2000$ about to buy a second head unit to get everything I want. The reason I mention the outputs is just a suggestion, I am in no waying saying that they are unacceptable now, but this forum is for a "wish list" so that's why I mention it. This is a quote from mobile entertainment "Maximum unclipped output was 1.3 volts; while certainly workable, many folks prefer a higher voltage these days. (The company rates maximum output level at 3.6 volts without clipping.) ", the whole review can be found at http://www.m-emag.com/reviews/reviews.html?reviewID=60
Also, as a question, how can u control front and back speakers separately and a sub with only 2 preouts. Can you?

As for the divx, it's also just a suggestion :) I didn't yet have time to check that windows CE divx link yet, and don't know enough myself to say whether it would be feasible or not. Some of you think it's a bad idea because you wouldn't use it, but I think for the amount of people that would want it, if it is an easy addition, why not. If you look in any car audio magazine, the biggest trend right now is multimedia, and I wouldn't want the video to be displayed on the empeg, just have video out for tv's in the headrest for passenger entertainment because I usually have a pretty full car and need something to keep them quiet :). Btw, that might be a kinda neet idea about hookin it up to a tv. I think people who say an idea is bad because it would not fit their needs aren't looking at it the right way. You need to try to make as many people happy as possible, but at the same time I know it's impossible for something to have everything you want. So if a function like divx would raise the price 500$ or reduce the quality of the sound, then forget about it. However, if it can be implemented easily and at a reasonable cost, just because you don't want it I don't think is good enough reason to say it shouldn't be added.

Anyways this post is way too long so I'll stop it here, I really hope I didn't offend anyone in the things I said, and if my ideas aren't the greatest feel free to criticize me, I promise I won't get offended :) I just don't really like when people say that's a bad idea because I wouldn't use it personally.

Thanks for putting up with me,
Shayne