I like to experience things myself rather than have everything spoiled by a review. smile Or more than likely, I probably just forgot, since I bought the iPhone so long after its release.

That said, Squeezecast is still buggy and not a very good app citizen. One thing I do quite like about it (and something Amp doesn't have yet BTW), is its ability to replace the iPod app in the music playback pop-up (left of the task bar).

Now if I can only find out how to prevent the iPod and Phone apps from always auto-launching.

EDIT: Couldn't locate anyone talking about stopping the native apps from auto-launching so I just went in via SFTP and change the bundle identifier on the MobilePhone and MobileMusicPlayer apps - now they won't launch when the device boots. They can still be located and launched with Spotlight though, and they still register for their respective supported URL types. I could have disabled all that with more edits as well, but I don't want to change anything that may create instability or a break a dependency. This is good enough for now.

Edited by hybrid8 (05/12/2010 02:13)