The Cape... Watched the pilot and second episode (broadcast together) and only got less than half way through the third episode the following week. I deleted the favorite ad the episode. It was just getting painful to watch. This one isn't going to last through sweeps. Poor NBC. At least they have a solid Thursday night of comedies.

Spartacus: Gods of the Arena. Currently living up to expectations, even if it seems a little underproduced compared to the Blood and Sand series. This one is going to be short, but so far looks like it's going to be a nice ride. The big sad/frown face is that Andy Whitfield will apparently not return for the new season. I hope he pulls through.

Medium. It's ended, and what a terrible way to send it off. Seriously, who wrote this? The biggest negative in recent seasons has been the writing staff, and the proved with this last episode how much they suck.

My wife is liking Off the Map, that new jungle doctor show. I haven't watched it yet myself, but the scenery does look nice in the commercials.