Originally Posted By: Dignan
Oh, I did that too. I had a thread going where I was the last person who responded to it, saying that I thanked them for their help and was going to try what they'd given me and report back. Nobody replied to that, and about three hours later when I'd followed those instructions, I posted back saying I'd done everything and had one last question. A few more posts were posted by others and myself, and about four hours later I received a private message from a site admin saying that I was guilty of the infraction of bumping my post up without letting 24 hours pass. Clearly, this wasn't automated because it took so long. So here they were, telling me that I'd been docked 5 points (FIVE POINTS! OH NO!) and that they were likely permanent points! My goodness! Will this go on my permanent record?

I have some really good suspensions/bans from game forums. One was for posting under 'Suggestions' for Warhammer Online that EA/Mythic should implement random drug testing for developers and QA so something like patch 1.2 (which did a LOT to kill the game) would never happen again.