Mainly I just want to know if the whole thing is as awkward as it appears. The whole thing is very intriguing, but I think Nintendo might have failed at clearly conveying how this whole thing is supposed to work. The Wii was an easier idea to get across: you move and that controls it. Now we have this enormous pad that will be a harder sell.

It was certainly noticeable that at one point in the presentation they brought out several very adult gaming experiences. Fortunately, it looks like the new hardware will finally be able to support that stuff. But that's not too much of a surprise. If they hadn't gone HD this time, that would have been it.

I wish we had more information on it. One basic question would be: will it play bluray? The biggest question of course is how much this brand new console with the wacky controller will cost. Will the controller be sold with the console? I assume so, but that must mean it'll be pretty expensive, and currently you can get a 360/Kinect bundle for $299. That'll be a challenge for the big N.

In the end, I think I'm going to need to know a great deal more about the system before I get excited about the WiiU. And I'm sorry, but that's a terrible name. I know most people got adjusted to the Wii, but it looks stupid. I keep wanting to call it the "wee-ooo."

What has me most excited are the new Zelda and Mario Kart games. If you're able to get your hands on those, I'd love to hear about them...