That's it, I'm done. I'm not doing anything on Craigslist anymore. I'm sick and tired of the people that I end up getting on there.

Every single time I try to sell something on the site, I end up getting annoying, rude, disrespectful people responding to my ads. I've had at least two instances of both parties agreeing on a price, place, and time, and I get there and they never show up and I never hear from them. Nearly every other time, I've had people renegotiate the price at the meeting spot, figuring they have the advantage of being the convenient option.

Yesterday I was selling tickets to a [American] football game. I had someone very interested, but I really had to coax him into agreeing to meeting places and times. He was a ready buyer, I just couldn't get him to respond when I made suggestions. He'd take forever to respond to me, and I was under a time crunch to sell the tickets since the game is today at 1pm. Finally we agree on a time and place and I go to bed. I wake up before the meeting time to see that he had asked to move the meet back 30 minutes. I see that he asked this about 30 minutes before I woke up. I responded and said it was fine, and went to take a shower and get dressed. When I get back to my phone, this guy says "my bad, bro, I thought you sold them to someone else and I'm on my way to get some tickets. Sorry!" WTF? It literally took me 3 hours the night before to get this guy to agree to a place and time, and when I took 30 minutes to respond after an agreed meeting time, he bails.

Like I said, I'm done. Craigslist is a den of rude people.