Yes, I've got a build thread on another forum right here, though I really hadn't been getting much response later on so I sort of stopped updating it. Most of the work has actually been redone since to accommodate the different transmission. I've actually had the motor in the car and running since sometime in June. It runs quite well, actually. During my testing, I discovered an oil leak at the mating joint of the two crankcase halves, so I decided to spend the winter resealing the motor, tying up all of the other loose ends and getting a bit creative, like adding cruise control back in and building a control interface for the empeg. I'd really like to get the four buttons and rotary encoder down into the console behind the shifter, but I don't want to move the display. I've also recycled factory GM parts from other cars where ever possible. There are quite a few Cadillac/Oldsmobile parts on there, especially the signature Delco-Remy A, C, D, and F trumpet horn setup from the late-80's, early-90's cars.

It's got tubular front suspension with adjustable coil overs and a 1" sway bar:

I ran all of the brake lines as well as the clutch line in braided stainless teflon -AN hose. Here's the rear brake line junction block. If I remember correctly, it's -6AN in and two -4AN out.

Here's a pretty good shot of the exhaust. I made it so that I could easily pull the resonator section off and bolt on the turbo when I'm ready to start tuning it. I'm still collecting the necessary parts to drop the turbo in.

Since this picture was taken I have finished up the wiring harness, built the exhaust resonator section and actually fired up the motor. Runs quite nicely. The fire extinguisher is my catch can. I basically removed the PCV system so in order to vent crankcase pressures, I plumb the valve covers to this can (large black hoses right side of motor) which is vented to the atmosphere. Catches all of the oil and water vapor and such, plus it looks kind of cool.

Here are the seats which I reupholstered in leather. They each have a stereo pair of Audiobahn 3.5" speakers in them, but I won't be using them. I was thinking about tearing them back down to modify them for 5-point harnesses and if I do, the speakers will come out. They're not great speakers and they don't mix well with the rest of the rig I have planned.

...and I know we're all computer nerds here, so here are the brains of the operation. This is a factory GM computer from a '98-'00 LS1 car (Firebird, Trans Am, Camaro) with a factory GM operating system installed, which was designed to run this exact motor in the 1999 Shelby Series One supercar. All factory GM stuff. I only needed to add an HPTuners interface and licensing credits to tune it.

I should have some downtime this week to start on my interface project. I think I'm going to use an Arduino Nano and some of the factory MEC switches as well as a factory ALPS encoder to sort of duplicate the front panel buttons on a separate panel behind the shifter. I'll plug this into the tuner connector and drop serial packets to the tuner interface. The plan is to emulate the commands the tuner would send based on stalk buttons pressed. I'll probably do something very similar for my Subaru but that's actually got factory steering wheel buttons available, so I'll just have to modify my Arduino sketch for the Subaru ADC voltage to serial translation.

I didn't get a chance to get over to the shop this weekend to work on it, so I didn't get any pictures of those speakers. I'm only busy late at work on Monday and Wednesday this week, so I'll probably get over there like Thursday and/or Friday to get some work done on it. The motor is still torn down, and I'd really like to get that back together sooner rather than later.