Is it just me, or has the consumer electronics company Anker just come out of nowhere in the last year or so?

Up until about two years ago I'd never heard of them, even though my Amazon order history claims I've ordered their products as early as 2012 (a replacement laptop battery and a bluetooth transmitter). But now they've positioned themselves as one of (IMO) the best accessory manufacturers in the business. So far I've been impressed with every single one of their products that I've ordered:

Portable battery: seems solidly built, and has great battery life with reliable LED level readouts. There's hundreds of battery packs out there but this one is really nice.

Multi-port USB charger: it also has USB-C and can charge my XPS 13. This was great on vacation!

Portable bluetooth speaker: I brought this to the beach, and my son was playing with it in the sand. He also got food and water all over it, and it was easy to wash off when we got back to the apartment. Oh, and it sounds good too and it lasted at least 7 hours.

I also have one of their USB 3 hubs, the afore-mentioned laptop battery and bluetooth transmitter, a USB-C cable, and even a USB3 PCI-E card for my desktop.

The thing is, it's entirely likely that these products are likely rebadged products coming out of Chinese manufacturing facilities. But if that's the case, they must be very selective of the products they're picking up, because every Anker product I've encountered shares excellent build quality. It's not Apple-level, but their stuff seems solid and the materials are nice to the touch. Even their multi-USB wall charger felt really solid in the hand, and the case was made out of this matte plastic that just feels nice.

I know this seems like I'm shilling for Anker, but I'm really just trying to figure this out. Like I said, it seems like this company came out of nowhere, and now they have their name on dozens of different products. According to their site, they were founded by ex-Googlers (I had assumed it was a Chinese company, though my earlier theory about where the products are made could still be true). It sure seems that Anker is going to be the accessory manufacturer of the future. Logitech should probably snatch them up if they know what's good for them.

I think the main reason I'm a fan of the company is that I've had such mixed experience with accessory manufacturers in the past. It's nice to have a more reliable company to order from.

Has anyone else purchased one of their products?