Guys,

I seem to have another problem. Might be Ubiquiti related, but I'm not sure.

Eversince changing to Ubiquiti, my Lexmark CX417de color laser AIO printer doesn't do "scan to network" anymore. It says it can't find the path. I'm 100% sure it's correct though. This used to work fine with my Netgear router.

Funny thing is it DOES work fine with my laptop, but not with my desktop! I have no idea why, both machines run the same OS and are setup almost exactly the same. I can access the network share \scans on the desktop via the laptop. So the share is accessible. I have no idea why the Lexmark refuses to connect to it.

It's also not the SMB 1 vs. SMB 2 or 3 thing, because SMB 1 has been disabled on my desktop for months now and it has always worked fine with the Lexmark.

This is probably not Ubiquiti's fault since this does work with the laptop (which is on the same network obviously), but I do find it strange this has begun when I swapped routers.

Could anybody tell me which troubleshooting steps I can still take? I've done all I can think of.

Edit: forgot to mention : scanning via a program on the desktop over the network DOES work, but I'd much rather just be able to do scanning to PDF from the AIO to a folder on my desktop over the network. It's just easier.

I also already tried simply disabling the firewall of my desktop computer, simply to rule out if that was the problem. It wasn't. Same problem.

Thx!

Edited by BartDG (28/05/2019 20:19)