As a Microsoft employee I have been using XP for over a year now. I have had no problems with Emplode.

Some other notes:
- Win2K keys do not work on WinXP
- The kernal of XP is Win2K with many fixes and enhancements. If your computer is running Win2K and is just a server, there really is no reason to upgrade. If you use your Win2K machine on a daily basis with various productivity software (mainly OfficeXP) I highly recommend you upgrade. It's faster and more stable than Win2K. I have not rebooted my PC in over a month.
- For home users running Win95, Win98 or WinME - there is no question about upgrading. Your talking about the difference between a Ford Model-T and BMW X5. While the Model-T was great in its time, the BMW is a much better ride.
- The new activation feature DOES NOT force you to register your personal information with Microsoft. You don't even have to provide your name. It does however force you to register your WinXP key so that no one else can register it. As it stands now you could make a million copies of Win2K and make them work with the same key. It's just not fair that people can steal copies that easy. I'm sure someone will crack the XP activation feature, but it will still help in cutting down pirating.
- I my own opinion I think Microsoft should have allowed 1 copy of XP to be installed on all computers within a single house hold (however not corporate computers). I was a little bummed at that. I even had to purchase multiple copies for my home computers.

OK.. I'm done.