Ahh I finaly got around to a local car shop here (Audio Playground) and had them run my 4GA amp wire through the firewall since it was going around the door and for some reason bothered me. I also had them run a new line for my empegs power to my fuse box and check my power. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to get a Capacitor/New Alternator and I got lucky, the battery checks out fine even while running my 1200w amp with my 15in subs on them on full volume. The only thing I still have trouble with is the engine noise when I use the empeg, when using the radio its fine. I had the technician try different grounding spots on the chasis and I think he made it worse. Ohh well I guess he had no experience with it as he had never seen anything like it so I told him I'd have to look at it later, didn't want him to try anything and break it.

On the way home I stopped at RadioShack on a desperate measure to fix the problem. I bought a GroupLoop Isolator which I had used before on my homebrew mp3player to eliminate engine noise just to try and see if I could get rid of any of the noise. Besides, RadioShack has a great return policy just incase the $15 part didn't workt. Well this happened to be the perfect solution. After Plugging it into the rca from my empeg and then into my sony aux adaper (using female to female adapters) the noise is almost completly gone. You can still hear it faintly but im not even sure if its that or just the loudness of my engine. ; )

So just in case anyone else has a problem with noise, stop by radioshack and try it out, you can always return it. Its just a black cylinder with rca's on the end of each side.

-Greg