Hopefully we can point to the FAQ to show how to use it, as opposed to pointing to where it says left/right delay is possible but no one will implement it. Heck, I want to learn how to code just to do this! I think anyone who hasn't seen first hand what this can do in your car is really missing out. Not that I suggest closing your eyes while driving, but if you're parked - and you have a delay setting tuned in - you could close your eyes and swear you could reach out over the steering wheel and grab the person singing. Instead of just "sound from all over", it's very detailed and precise. The singer is here, the drummer is there, and the guitar player is up here, etc.

Also, you can hotwire a variety of musical instruments for a rear delay (or left to right honestly), such as the items you plug between an electric guitar and an amplifier (wah wah pedals and such). The explanation sounds funny, but it works, and could complete the "total control".

Nicolas, I've asked this question myself. There doesn't seem to be enough interest. Or as I see it, enough people that truly understand how cool it would be.