I think we may be thinking of the same one, the one I'm thinking of is directly accross Lansdowne St. from Jake Ivory's which is right next door to Jillian's, in that lot the walk would be more like 19 seconds.

There is another lot up Lansdowne St. right next to Gold's Gym where The Sausage Guy sets up his shop at night on the weekends. That one charges the same prices usually...

My goal on the parking is to see if Jillian's will give me a break on the Parking. I figure since Lyons Group Management owns just about every bar on the street including Jillian's, they must own a parking lot. So I am going to see if they can give me a reduced rate on a bunch or prepaid parking that I will include with the price of admission.

Then mail everyone a confirmation packet with the parking voucher(s), the game card(s), the drink vouchers and maybe a keychain (if we get that project off the ground, still looking for volunteers).

Also, still waiting for an official guest, anyone !?

Just checked the BoSox schedule, they are away at Tampa Bay on Saturday, May 4 and away at Seattle on Saturday, May 11, so tentatively, I am setting this event for either of these days, please email me at [email protected] or post your preferred date, the more votes for either date, wins so get on your responses.