I will be there - and I have confidence that my skills and gas iron are up to the task, although I don't have a kit installed myself yet...time to email Brian.

I don't know whether Mark is going to be doing this as well. I think we'd need to be on the same page as regards any monetary issue - I know that he'd mentioned a figure for a mai-in service, and that figure was mainly to stop him getting swamped in mail. I don't know whether/what he might be thinking about for the meet.

Depending on the number of people wanting this service, I was considering just doing the 'Really Tricky Bit With The Resistor Network(tm)' for those who are confident enough to do the rest. And maybe seeing if Brian would send me a few of the resistor networks as a loss-leader for those who didn't get a kit yet...I'd rather spend an hour or so getting a dozen people sorted with that and then get some time to enjoy the meet myself, rather than 2 hours getting 3 or 4 people completely installed whilst leaving others out in the cold and not getting to meet everyone.

It'd be useful to know how many of the attendees would be requesting this service - and who would be ok with just the 'RTBWTRN(tm)' service.