Weather forecast is looking better now

I'm planning to do some button LED pre-install stuff for people. I have a small stock of resistor packs and dimmer capacitors from Brian that I will install for the sum of $15. Hopefully this will allow people who are otherwise capable of the hack to get started. I can get these done relatively quickly - I'm assuming that people will remove and re-install their display boards themselves. (easy enough with patience and care, and I'll demo on the first unit if need be.)

Once this is done, I'll start looking at full kit installs for those that have kits and who don't know one end of a soldering iron from the other. ($50). This is a much more time consuming task - I doubt I'll get more than 2 done on the day, so I'm giving preference to those who are travelling furthest to the meet, to those who have no soldering skills whatsoever, and those who shout first. Well, some combination of that anyway.

I am willing to do full kit installs in the Boston area after this date anyway, so don't worry too much.

Logistics:
To make installs run smoothly it'd be helpful to have:
Hex wrenchs and screwdrivers - bring them if you've got them.
Small magnets and ziplock bags - I'll try and get some.
120V inverter and/or charged UPS - Could be really useful, can anyone oblige?
superglue/desoldering braid/tweezers - That's just a reminder for me! (But feel free to bring extras)
Anyone got any ideas for creating a decent working environment? My best idea at the moment is a white sheet so that we don't lose stuff. But that could rather uncomfortable on asphalt.
Anything else?