A meet north of Boston would be AWESOME! This is my first time perusing the board in a while, so I was VERY happy to see dcosta describe the ultimate location to hold a meet: The Target right off of exit 37C (Rt. 93)!

You see, I was totally blown away by that suggestion... because that's right where I work! Talk about easy to get to! I eat at the Taco Bell inside Target all the time =)

As far as locations go, despite my personal interest, it really is a great place to meet. On a Saturday or Sunday that whole area is almost completely devoid of traffic. Here's my list of reasons why that place is great:

FREE parking in a nice big parking lot (that's never more that 50% full).
TONS of food nearby (Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, "On the Border", Bertucci's, Joe's American Bar & Grille, D'Angelos, The 99, Dunkin Donuts, McDonald's, Chinese food place(s), and many more that I can't think of off the top of my head right now).
To the person who likes rock climbing: The Boston Rock Gym is right down the street from this location =)
The area is well-lit at night
If you own an exotic car you can cone-off 6 parking spaces around your vehicle and there will still be plenty of room.
It's extremely easy to get to (it's RIGHT THERE off of exit 37C... You can also get there off of 95/128 but I forget the exit number).
There's no traffic (i.e. it's not in Boston)
There's even a Radio Shack nearby if anyone needs a new remote battery or wiring/accessories =)