That's because anyone who doesn't have their heads up their arses knows he's a moron. I mean, you have to be breathing some pretty thin air if you believe even a shred of any of the garbage spilling from Bush's mouth. He's a slow-speaking half-wit. And that says nothing about his incompetance as a president and the leader of a country that tends to pride itself as a model for others. Right.

Don't mind me though. I'm watching your monkey speak on TV right now. He's intrupting Survivor and a repeat of Friends for what? To slap up another layer of bullsh*t.

When there are lives of innocent people to be saved... When there are grave injustices and genocide goinf on in the world... When someone needs help the most... The US leader will humm along ignoring the situation.

When thre is money to be made... When the possibility of Patriotic PR comes about... When the president wants to show that he has a bit more than a couple of shrivled raisen-balls... Well then it's time to threaten war. And then usually time to jump in, tossing aside the lives of a number of expendable US soldiers and killing countless of unnamed others.

Time to go back to Korea next, right? TIme to go make sure the Chinese no longer have access to Nuclear technology. Oh oh, beter take a closer look at what's going down in Pakistan.. Then of course there's India. Hmm, where should Mr. Bush start? Well, it won't ever be China. Too much US $$ at stake. Won't be India... Iraq and its poeple are expendable. A big 0% of the oil used in the US comes from Iraq. It's a worthless shithole that won't be much different once leveled. Right?

And of course, the arrogance and stupidity of your feable-minded president and his other monkeys is now affecting Canadians at the border. this comes in the form of customs officials with enormous chips on their shoulders. Not fit to wipe the floors where I work, they sit in their high chairs and by the colour of your skin and their own daily mood, decide whether or not you enter the US. Enter today or over the next six months to a year! A good friend was just denied entry last week. He was going down to pick up his wife and two kids who had been visitng her parents. He had been thre just one week prior when he dropped them off. Now he's barred from entering the US for a period of SIX MONTHS. Because the customs person at the airport didn't "think" he should. Nice. Real nice. Oh, of course it has nothing to do with his skin being brown.

I've now gone off ona tangent, but I just had to post somewhere insulting Bush and the imbeciles at the borders. I mean, they must be pissed off to be n Canada where it's so cold right now. When the could be down in California or Texas shooting Mexicans. After all, they're brown too, right?

By the way, weren't you banned under your reversed name on this forum?

Bruno