-- on the while playing screen (from now on referred to as WPS) the screen with the Tilte/Artist/Album you press the red joystick button. if you then hold it down on the now & next screen you get the song info. But, if you scroll with the wheel to another song, and then hold down the red button, it SHOULD show that song info, it should not jump back to the song playing's info.

-- pressing the wheel durng a song makes MUCH more sense to reorder tracks or add songs to a playlist.. why does this do nothing. Pressing the red button leads to skipped songs and paused music (this one is a no brainer!)

-- why does the wheel not do volume? everyone I have showed the Karma to (4 people) tries to turn up the volume witht the wheel. It should work like this. Instead they ff/rw the song

--equalizer menu makes no sense. Some of the option just change the setting immediately, while others have submenus.

--so many times the skick behavior is similar to the wheel (press up/down on the stick or use the wheel in menus) but other times they do COMPLETLEY different things. (see WPS)

-- orgainze submenu is a waste of time. Why not instead just use the song browser "Play Music" menu to browse to stuff you want to delete? And instead of "Play Music" change it to "Browse"

--why oh why do the menus only take up 1/2 the screen? and get RID of the bubbles around every word.

--here is an example of BAD interface. why is setting IP address and clock SO difficult? You could just have the time in the middle of the screen and you scroll the wheel to set the time. the quicker the wheel spins (I am sure there must be some sort of alleleration code) just sets the time. Spin slower to fine adjust.

-- I NEVER WANT TO SEE AN HOUR GLASS. My Sony T68i showed "Please Wait" all the time, and I chucked that sh*t into the trash. Why when I enter the bookmark menu do I see an hourglass? I never see an hourglass on my empeg or Archos or ipod. You would think with a database driven file system or whatever everything would be instantaneous.

That's all for now. I will have more later. Who did the UI design here? Nothing works smoothly.