Why, oh why, nust network idiots think that their show can ``win'' instead of getting the same large(r) ratings for all the programs?
Hell, I can never understand why the hell networks do anything they do. I'm still waiting for the day they realize that it is next to impossible to move a show to another night when is not a long-time hit show. Hell, some networks move shows more then twice before their 3rd season. If it's Simpsons (which I started watching when it was on Thursdays), then you can do it, because the fans will follow.

But the plan these days is to put new shows into hit TV nights to get them watched, then move them to a relatively unwatched night. It seems they don't remember that those much-watched nights came about by putting multiple popular shows in one place.

Now I hear a rumor that they're moving the wonderfull Scrubs to another night. What the hell?? They're losing Friends and don't want to groom Scrubs to replace it? Is the humor in it just not broad enough? No, it's probably just because NBC just wants to make their "Must-See Thursday" a night of reality shows. Oh, how I hate "The Apprentice."