As objects move closer to the speed of light, time slows down. If time can be manipulated in this way, then time is no longer a direct ray into infinity. It becomes a palpable thing which can be manipulated. (albeit not by us, as we can't even come close to the speed of light.) Now, if God is omnipresent, then what does that do to his speed? Or does he even have one? If God is no longer bound by speed,or distance, then what of any boundaries of time?
Ooh, that's interesting. Maybe God dictated that man not be able to go past the speed of light because that's the speed at which He operates and going faster than that would lead man to be able to see him, which is something that man is not supposed to do. I never even began to think of the Bible as being part scientific allegory (other than the obvious creation of the world stuff).
you could never have gotten to now since you could always go back further and further
Huh? I'm on a line right now, and it, by definition, goes an infinite amount in each direction. I've never been to either end, yet I'm on the line. I don't think that one makes any sense at all.