I ordered my tuner a few weeks ago, and installed the beta v2,0 software as well. Here are my thoughts.

I now have as complete a car stereo system as anyone can get. I have been listening to the tuner a lot these past few weeks, more than I thought I would.. but I still play my MP3s too, I guess its almost 50-50.

Whenever someone new gets in my car they always look and point and say WHATS THAT! Then I have to spend 20 minutes showing them all that it does.. I am getting pretty good at demo'ing this thing.

I really like what I have seen in the new software. A lot of it is simply appearance but the touches are nice. I like the added visuals, better than the older ones. I had to take a few minutes to tweek some settings when I first installed the new software, but now everything seems to be just the way I like it.

I never really came across a lot of the bugs that were listed as being fixed, so I guess I am lucky there.. so far it works great.

In general, I spent a lot of money on this system. $300US' ish for my amp, $1100US' ish on my player, about $100US for the install, another $100 for my tuner. Thats a lot of money to ride around in my car and listen to music. Was it worth it? To me YES it was. I, for one, am one of those that 'gets it' and would not part with my system for a solid quarter.

I would post pics of my install but we all already know what an empeg player looks like installed in a dash, or an amp mounted in the trunk/boot. Its the SOUND that I wish I could post! I am the guy that never replaced the stock factory speakers and I am very pleased at the way it sounds!

Thats my review.