I have often thought about adding a sub woofer to my car, and sometime in the future still may. I am not one of those audiophiles that wants to compete, or one of those 16 year old kids I hear drive down my street (Thump.. Thump.. Thump!) when I am sitting in my house .. but I do like to have good sound in my car.

I would probably add a sub before I replaces the factory speakers. And if I fall over and wonder what took me so long, I will let you know when to line/queue up for the "I Told You So's". That will be a fair trade.

If I were to do that, I would have to review my entire car sound system and not just my empeg player. Sticking to the topic, the player works great, the tuner works great, and v2.0beta is working great for me.

Oh Yeah - I meant to mention this before. Perviously I posted about having problem adding songs to my player, that sometimes during a sync it would pause, and time out. I am not 100% but I think I have that problem solved. The problem seems to have been my computer and not my player or software. I have since formatted the hard drive that I stored data on, installed a clean copy of Win2000 (I had 98 before) and now it has worked without incident. When an upload to the player would get stuck, I noticed that my HD was spinning and spinning while my computer processing seemed to stop or pause. A perpetual hour glass. I suspected that my HD had errors on it so I formatted, now it seems to be fine.