So I didn't miss anything last night with Kitchen Nightmares then. I can't record it any more due to both my PVR's tuners being occupied with other programs. The UK original has about 4 episodes per season and I've already seen the newest ones. I believe there are only 16 total so far and I've probably watched 7. Hopefully the existence of the US-based version doesn't preclude Ramsay making more in the UK.

Last night I think the 9:00 PM time slot consisted of Private Practice and Bionic Woman. PP was pretty good, though not as much fun as the preview episode toward the end of last season's Grey's Anatomy run. Bionic Woman was just watchable. I can't really give it much praise except for having liked the fast running effect (more so than I've seen in any other show that has attempted it). With only the pilot watched, it's reminding me too much of the Nikita TV show (which I don't particularly like, though I quite liked both the original movie and its remake).

Reaper was decent the night before, but I hope it doesn't get too Buffy-like. Journeyman was so-so but I think it'll get the axe before the season runs through - likely before the 13th episode (I'm not sure how many eps were ordered by the network).

Also caught Life late last night before heading to bed. Cop comes back to work after 12 years in jail for a crime he didn't commit. Liked it quite a bit. Not because of the story-arc they're developing, but rather because of the actors and their performances. Instantly likable characters.

Boston Legal and House are still highlights of the week's programming.

I'll hopefully have a trimmed favorites lineup set on the PVR in two weeks or so. I wasn't able to record Chuck, also due to conflicts, so it's being picked up this Saturday instead.

Avatar (animated) got off to a decent start last week, but I didn't find the first episode quite as interesting nor well-written as the last few of last season. Family Guy's 1-hour Star Wars parody was great. I'm going to have to download South Park and buy the past couple of seasons on DVD because the Canadian channel re-broadcasting up here does a piss-poor job of scheduling. No episodes are marked first run, they're not always shown in order and since they air various episodes of the show at least 10 times per week, it's hard to set the PVR to grab just the new ones. Of course they've changed the timeslot for those episodes a few times too just to make it nearly impossible.