Originally Posted By: drakino
Originally Posted By: Archeon
This is the method I've read about online and have been trying for two hours now, but it doesn't work.
All the tutorials say : attach the iPad and synch it via the 'Apps' tab at the top of the screen. Then remove the iPad. Next, connect the iPhone and then I should be able to manage the apps to synch, but I cannot see any apps available. Maybe this is different with iTunes v11?

It shouldn't be different except the UI changes. I still see iTunes pull apps off my iPad or iPhone at sync time. Does your iTunes show anything when browsing Apps locally on the computer? Here's two screenshots, one showing the Apps browser in iTunes for seeing local apps. The second shows where to go to set what will sync to the iPad or iPhone.

The strange part is, while I was fiddling with my iPhone, my wife was busy with the iPad. Without me knowing it, she installed a couple of new apps. And, much to my surprise, these suddenly and magically showed up on my iPhone as well. smile So it does work, I can also see those three new apps in that screen you show on your first screenshot. But ONLY those three new apps and none of the "old" apps. I can see those as icons on the screengrab of the iPhones' screen (to the right of that list), but not in the list itself. Strange...