No doubt, this question may have been asked before. But searching the technical group backwards didn't give me the answers. Anyhow, I have recently installed a new audio system in my vehicle. This includes an alpine amp, with a sub-woofer, and the Panasonic CQ-DFX99 which also controls its 8-CD Changer in the back. It is pretty much full with all that it can take; but the beauty of this system (and main reason I bought it) is that this deck comes with a stereo AUX in connection, that is source selectable from the face. Seems its the only deck that has this feature. Primarily, if a laptop or some HPC running an MP3 player is available, I can simply plug in its output through my deck and listen to its collection. I am on the empeg waiting list, and before I buy one; its connection and operation details should be cleared up. I don't have its user manual ofcourse so that is why I am asking how this thing hooks up. And replacing my primary deck is *not* an option. So with my current setup, how would the empeg system be integrated?

I figure all I need is supply power to it, and connect its stereo out into the Panasonics' stereo AUX in; and voila! MP3 on the go. Thats my assumption, anybody care to elaborate on this. How about some more detailed electrical specs. and pinout diagrams?