Well, that's an easy one - it was PSI from Future Crew. And coincidentally I also happen to know those people and quite some others also on the old demoscene days. Lord Bleys' guess of it being EMF is wrong, Edge/EMF just wrote some documentation for it - as he mainly was a musician.

*hands a big chocolate chip cookie to kim and gives Lord Bleys an E for effort*

Well, now that we got in - I also ran a highly demoscene oriented BBS called Triplex for over five years here in Finland. My BBS was running with three nodes and also was a part of CDN for some time.

I believe I actually called your board. I vaguely remember the name. Ahh the good old days when I called around various countries for the pure joy of it.

Yes, it rings a bell - probably I've read some messages that was sent on your board thru CDN. But the big internet pretty much made BBS'es not worth keeping anymore for some years ago already. But it's nice to notice the same kind of spirit in here also, where there are fairly small amount of people but which all are interested in the same kind of things.

That is more than likely... We were the CDN USHQ so all the other demo boards around the US ended up sending their mail thru us... I believe we got our feed from Starport (FC's main BBS). And yes, BBS's died because of the internet, which really grew into a place where its kind of hard to find yourself a small group of people that you can really get to know and who are interested in the same stuff you are. Kind of like the demo scene of yesteryear... But you can still find the people.. I guess when people front 1300$ for a car stereo, there is some kind of derived comradare there.. ;)

*proud to have been greeted by Abyss at the end of Future Crew's Second Reality demo*

(O|||||O)