Well most people would consider Little Earthquakes to be a better album than Under the Pink, I'm just not one of them. I consider both indispensible to my collection, which is why both make my top 20, but head to head, I would have to grudgingly leave Little Earthquakes behind.

I think in pure artistic value, the albums probably tie, but it should be noted that I'm slightly cheating by choosing UTP, because my copy is the 2-CD version with "More Pink: The B Sides." So I'm getting ten or eleven other great Tori songs in there, including three of my all time favorites, "Sister Janet," "Sugar," and her rendition of "Little Drummer Boy."

Also, one thing to keep in mind here is that albums on a "Desert Island Ten" aren't just there for how much you think of the album artistically, they're also there because of what memories that album brings back, or what moods you want to evoke with the albums. UTP was released during one of the happiest times in my life, and I associate it with a lot of memories of being with good friends and having good times.

But in general, if I ranked all the songs on the two albums 1 to 12 and compared them, I think I'd end up with a tie. The B-Sides really made my decision easy, but whether you allow the B-Sides disc on the desert island is another story.