Greetings!

Desert Island 10... From these... With no compilations, custom or purchased. Tough conditions. Does a double album count as two??? I am assuming it does NOT in this list, since they are all in double jewel cases anyway. I marked the ones I would leave behind if they were counted as two instead of one. Otherwise, in no particular order:

Blue Man Group: Audio
- As long as I can have a good set of headphones or a good subwoofer. I would leave this if I had to... (If I couldn't carry the extra disk, I probably wouldn't have the headphones / sub either...)

Broadside Electric: 10th Anniversary Concert
- This is actually a live album I recorded to CD for them from a soundboard tape. Copies were made for the band and their families, but it was never released. Of course, I kept a copy for myself... Joe, you know the one...

Echolyn: As The World
- Wow!

Horslips: The Book Of Invasions
- Prog meets Celtic meets Orchestral. Imagine the Moody Blues "Days Of Future Passed" as Celtic Prog.

Jethro Tull: Thick As A Brick
- A somewhat unusual choice, but then again... I would leave this if I had to (double albums)...

Marillion: The Thieving Magpie, live double album
- A great collection of songs, great performace. If double albums count as two disks, I would still take DISK 2: Misplaced Childhood live!

Phish: Gamehendge
- Another live album from tape. Since Phish allows live recordings of their shows, I was able to make this into a CD from someone who had an early tape. Not the best sound quality, but a great set!

Pink Floyd: Dark Side Of The Moon
- One of the first CDs I ever bought.

Renaissance: Live at Carnegie Hall
- double album, I know, but where else can you find such range, power and a grand performance!

Rush: Exit - Stage Left
- An earlier live album, but with some great tracks on it.