Thanks all. I've been driving all day and loving every second of it. The seats are probably my favorite part so far... i can't wait until i can really rev it to get the feel of the turbo. 800 more miles to go.

They had 3 STI's on the lot... they are all sold way in advance. I think the waiting list at SC Subaru is over 100 people, and they will probably get about 3/month. I was aiming for the STI, but when i really thought about it, i 1) didn't wanna wait, and 2) couldn't drive that car anywhere near it's limits. It would be a waste of 10 grand (they are going for $32k at least) because i don't really plan on using it on the track. Plus i can slap almost all of the STI parts on the WRX wagon (with a few exceptions) as i get better at pushing the limits. I do want to start doing some rally x'ing though... sliding it around a dirt track would be such a blast! 227hp AWD is a lot to handle as it is... i can't imagine 300hp with 300 lbs of torque. Nuts. That said... as soon as i pay it off... engine mods here i come.

So Brad... could you point me to some of the tire well sub boxes you mentioned? I hadn't seen any but a couple of custom jobs. I'm sort of leaning away from the tire well just because i'm going to have the rubber mat back there and i'm thinking that and the well lid would muffle the hell out of the sub.

I'm already getting the stereo components together. Rob V (CruzThs) is giving me an incredible deal on the Diamond Audio Hex 600s's he had in his Range Rover (Tony F.... remember those?).

Do any of you other subie owners post on the NASIOC.com boards? It's ALMOST as good of a community as we have here it seems. I had another decked out wagon owner wave to me on the way home. Feels like family. heheh.