Greetings!

Well, I put in the bulk order, and I should have a large number of memory upgrade sets (100) arriving to me by 12 May. I should have enough for everyone that wants them.

These are upgrade chips for the Mark 2A models. The chips are made by Micron, part number MT4LC4M16R6TG-5. These are the same chips that are being used in the first Mark 2A upgrades today. The chips are sold in sets of two (you need two for the upgrade from 16->32MB). They will be shipped via boring USPS First Class mail.

The price of the set is $33. I am not trying to make money on this. My costs are: 2 * $15.45 for the chips (not including shipping to me), $0.37 for the stamp, $1.21 PayPal fees. The rest is for envelopes and for anyone needing more than one stamp...

To order, send a PayPal payment (or email for alternatives) to my primary email: pgrzelak(at)verizon(dot)net. Please make sure that you have a current shipping address in the message somewhere. Also, please have "memory" and the number of sets you want somewhere in the subject line. My apologies for making this more challenging, but with everything else going on (tech support spheres, ebay, etc), this simplification will make my life a bit easier.

Please note, you will receive two chips in their tape packaging. Installation is your problem...

Thanks!