Using the color scheme that matched the old board's dark/purple style with larger fonts.
Stylesheet/HTML crappiness with this board version (same problem exists in most BBS software by default):

1. The following columns are CENTER justified instead of LEFT:

"Last Post" on main index view
"Poster" on forum index view
"Last Post" on forum index view

Please make them left justified. Way easier to read.

Next up...

2. New items in the forum index have their table cell background set to a really ugly color: It's a sort of grey-yellow (every new post in the thread and has its header this color). It would be nice to not change the color of the table cells and use only the typical icons to mark what's new or not.

3. Don't like the Quick Reply box being open by default. Some forum software keeps it hidden until a quick-reply link is clicked on.

4. "Extra Information" table at the bottom really big. I'd like the option to turn it off or just have it made smaller in the HTML template. Don't need board permissions nor the names of the moderators every time I open a thread.

5. Extended stats under each person's name for each post is a little repetitious and too much like so many other boards. I liked the fact the old board wasn't set up to display this info all the time (# posts and join date) - I suppose I can learn to like the location entry.

6. As has been mentioned before, can't stand the "jumpt to new post" icon and would strongly prefer allowing clicking on the title of the thread to jump to the first new post as the BBS supported before.

7. Moderator and Admin poster colors aren't working. I suppose some other special color groups may also be affected.

Tom, I can imagine the nightmare going from one version to a new version and jumping domain names at the same time. Doing well so far, good luck with the final small details.

All for now.
Bruno