Quote:
Quote:
I also don't like the way how this software doesn't automatically jump to the first unread post when clicking on a thread.

I'm not sure if you figured it out by now, but if you click this: , you will jump to the first unread post. I would prefer it to be the default action when clicking the subject like the older software though.

When I click either the title or the little curved arrow, it jumps me to the very bottom of the thread, even though there are unread messages near the middle. Yes, if possible, please revert back to the default action of "click the title, jumps straight to the top of the first unread post." That was such a time saver!
Oh yes, and alot of text is in black against the dark blue background (using the default style), especially the quote text in replies. <edit> Hm... my whole post turned out black...
And another little one: when viewing a thread, the text goes to the very edge of the screen. Often, the last word on the line will run off the side of the page. So, there's oddly no right border.

Also (and I haven't had time to read this whole thread), any hope for customizing the reply page, per user or globally? Disabling smilies, instant smilies, instant code, and colors; and restoring word wrap to the posting page?
Time to check my Profile and see if I can hack those settings. Good upgrade, thanks! I'm glad to see the content is all there and the look is nice and similar!