Quote:

- DITTO DITTO DITTO DITTO at the top of my lungs to the complaints about it not scrolling down to the new posts any more. AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!! AAaaaAAA AaAA AGGGHHHHH!!!! OMFG THAT SUCKS SO BAD! Ahem. Ah. Okay, that's off my chest now.

Did you read my post above? It isn't broken, it's changed. Whether or not you like the change is another story. I like having the choice.

Quote:

- Related to the above, but much more egregious: If you click on a thread title that is multiple pages, and the newest post is on page 2 or later, it goes to page 1 instead of to the page containing the first new thread. That's not just irritating, it's downright broken, and lame to boot.

I guess it's me then. That never, ever worked on the old board either. Whether you clicked on the thread title or the last page of the thread or "show all", it seemed there was no way at all to jump to the newest post.

And now that you mention it, I tried clicking on that icon for multiple-page threads, and it works for me! I don't know what you're doing, but it does work. It didn't work on the old board.