Quote:
Also fuses are not only made for preventing fire if the power cables earth, i am not going to explain all the reasons for fuses as there are so many, but all i can say is that by that statement you are showing you naivety.

Maybe you should stop a moment, consider that someone with 22,500 posts to this board over the past several years is most likely not technically naive, and consider adopting a less aggressive tone. This is our community - kindly don't turn up out of nowhere and crap all over it.

Having worked in the CE industry for some years I'd suggest that determining an amplifiers performance from its fuse rating is voodoo at best. The fuse rating is meaningless unless you know:

1. The amplifier efficiency
2. Internal capacitance
3. Headroom allowed by the designers

Since you almost certainly do not know (1) or (2), and since (3) is always a rule of thumb which is then rounded up to the closest value available off the shelf, the outlook is bleak. The correct way to determine RMS and peak output capability is to refer to the manufacturers documentation, or to measure it at the output terminals under load.

You might also want to look into the meaning of the term "rms" if you're going to use it in pseudo scientific explainations.

Rob