Quote:
Grow up, get a wider view, and read my last two posts, i wont say it again.

Yawn. Someone else on the internet thinking that telling someone to grow up will somehow magically make their argument more persuasive. Sorry but that doesn't fly on this board. And nor does the offensively patronising tone.

IMNSHO, people that start a post telling others to grow up have usually already lost the argument.

Quote:
I say to all of you, try the theory, if you believe it to be incorrect please PM me with your research that disagrees with it and i will read it, if i find that the theory works less then i think is reasonably useable i will be prepared to eat my own words and appoligise to all of you, but if you provide the disagreeable research be prepared to also have me provide examples of the theory working to you, and if we both agree that my research out weighs yours then i will also expect a post under this topic that says the theory works

And you're telling me to grow up? You're presenting a theory with no data, and then expecting us to play by your rules in disproving it? And what happens if you don't agree with our research? Sorry, but around here if we've got something to say we generally say it out loud and let our opinions be judged by our peers. You see, if someone else disagrees with what I write here they are quite able to read it and say so here, without requiring the 'benefit' of you having decided its merits for them. It's called open peer review.

You got hard data from your research that supports your theory? Post it here if you're so sure. And since you seem to be rather cocky, I'm sure that you are sure.

Just remember that it only takes one negative to break a theory.

Quote:
Also weight? Firstly i will say that although i havent researched this i cannot say it isnt possible but i personally think it isnt probable. To me its like saying that a heavier car must have a bigger engine and so be quicker then lighter cars.

<sigh>
1.) You're ignoring the fact that most electronic components are extremely light compared to heatsinks.
2.) Weight has little bearing on top speed. Many cars now have electronic speed limiters that limit their top speed to that considered 'safe' by the engineers based upon a myriad of engineering considerations, tire ratings and supsension stability being two major considerations. Even removing that limiter, top speed is governed more by aerodynamic considerations than by weight.
3) Leaving cross-class and cross-manufacturer comparisons aside, you'll often find that a manufacturers fastest car is also their heaviest. The VW Phaeton W12 weighs 5100lb and would have a non-limited top speed of 178mph. The Golf R32 weighs around 2800 lb (from memory) and would max out at 155mph.