Quote:
Quote:
if this happened in Idaho, would armed gangs be looting, murdering, raping, and attacking search and rescue teams?

Maybe you're not familiar with the Idaho militias who pretty much do this regardless of natural disasters.

Quote:
Face it, this anarchy wouldn't happen in a "red" county

This is absurd. I'm one (additional) troll away from banning your newly created account. Your name's not actually "Paul", is it?

Hmm, I've never heard of this type of thing happening in Idaho. Perhaps they do have militias - I don't know - but I'm not aware of any disasters, riots, or eruptions of anarchy. Can you provide a link? I'm talking about a hypothetical situation to illustrate a point. When people own something that they've worked for, they usually don't destroy it further in a time of crisis. When people have nothing, they have nothing to lose and everything to gain, and a crisis only gives them that opportunity. My point about red and blue is that the 'have-nots' are usually very reliant on the state, which is a staple of the 'blue' side.

I don't know how are why you are assuming what my name is or that I'm a troll. I'm just another person with an opinion. Everyone has their own. If your opinion differs from mine, and if in your view that makes me a troll, then if you have the power to ban me from this site, then so be it. I suppose you don't like the free exchange of ideas, and if that is indeed the case, then I'm sorry I joined your site to offer my humble view of the situation. Everyone's view is different... you don't have to agree with them all...

Billy