Quote:
How is it possible that nobody else wants to weigh in on this? Has nobody else seen the movie?

Everybody's too pissed about the popcorn

Now I hope everybody realizes that the whole "sex slave" thing is a joke. I will say, though, that especially since "O, Brother" my esteem for Mister Clooney fairly swells up inside my young, innocent breast. He was great in Syriana.

But enough sexual allusion. While Clooney was great, there were a lot of other reasons I think this movie needs your collective attention. Lots of reasons, but one that keeps jumping out at me is that I think this movie was one of the most finely cast pieces of cinema I can remember. Yeah, Matt Damon, even was dead on for role.

SPOILER ALERT. NO MOUSING WITHOUT INTENT....

Got an email today from the woman I saw the movie with. I thought her parting comment might amuse those of you who have seen the movie:

Spoiler:
"CF: V jbhyq znxr n irel cbbe PVN ntrag. Vg bppheerq gb zr gung vs nalbar jnagrq vasbezngvba sebz zr gurl jbhyq abg rira arrq gb gncr zr gb n punve naq pbzr ng zr jvgu gur cvapre-guvatf. Gurl jbhyq whfg arrq gb jnyx zr vagb gur ebbz naq fubj zr gur gbbyf. Be cbffvoyl whfg fubj zr n cvpgher bs gur gbbyf."

Great, sweeping movie.