Quote:
Quote:
The battery, yeah, not user removable kinda sucks. As long as they are pretty easy about allowing replacements somehow, I'm not too concerned. I've never bought a second battery for any of my phones yet.

The point of being able to remove the battery is that you can, absolutely positively, shut the thing off when necessary.

What am I missing here? Does the power button on your phone not completely turn your phone off?

As for getting one. I gotta admit I want it. I've been holding off on getting a new phone for quite a while waiting for a decent cybershot sony ericsson to come out and get cheap, so I'm in the mode of looking for a new phone. While the iPhone doesn't exactly foot the bill of what I was waiting for... it's going to be incredibly hard to not plunk down the cash, especially given my new work situation and that it'll be a write off. And unfortunately for my empeg, this might finally allow me to carry one device in my pocket that carry's my music (I know I know... not very much of it), has a reasonable camera for emergency photos, a phone, internet access, and doesn't run Windows (i.e. has a killer interface).

I won't however be camping out for one... that's the day I'm driving to Utah. But you can bet once I'm unpacked I'll head to the store to feel one in my own grubby hands. That'll be the deciding moment. Not gonna order one without playing with it first and seeing how it feels in my pocket.