I'm going to move my main machine over to 10.8 tomorrow and install Lion onto a development (external) drive. I have a long list of Lion bugs that I haven't yet reported to Apple, so I'll verify them all against ML to see if any have been fixed.

Yesterday I reported the fact that Safari 5.1.7 and Safari 6 in Lion could not be used to obtain certificates from Apple's developer site for signing apps. I had to use Firefox. Ugh.

I put up a new beta of my own software last night that contains signed binaries and a signed installer to avoid any hiccups in ML. Had to move to a new package type using a new packaging until as well because I can only seem to sign flat packages with the installer cert. Oh yeah, installers need a different cert than apps, and uses a different mechanism (command line tool) to sign.

I am bit worried about the security option that allows only App Store app installs. I wish they hadn't included that one. Hopefully they'll never make it default. The security settings seem to only affect the ability to install apps, not run them from what I can tell. I can run unsigned apps off an external drive when running 10.8 even with the App Store setting set.